Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Morning Person


I am like two different people when it comes to my moods during the course of a day. From the time I wake up till about 3pm I am such a happy, cheerful, up-for-anything kinda gurl. My kids definitely benefit. Then sometime around 3pm I start to walk a little slower, smile a little less, and give up on any projects I have started for that day. It's really sad. Last night I even left a sink FULL of dishes. I know, I know....GASP! But seriously, we've got ants here and I know better. So of course when I woke up this morning to fix my coffee, I was greeted by a nice family of about 80 ants diggin' on my dishes. SO GROSS! I hate ants!!!
Anyway, I rocked this day out cleaning and taking photographs and playing with my kids and then BOOM! 3pm hits. Cut to me, in my pj's, staring at a computer screen dreading the fact that I need to go to the gym tonight.
I should start drinking tea at noon or something.

Here's to tomorrow morning, the start of a new day, new projects, cleaning my house all over again, and hopefully no rain.

1 comment:

  1. Manostaxx
    Tech Stress: How Many Emails Can You Handle a Day?
    https://producaoindustrialblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/tech-stress-how-many-emails-can-you-handle-a-day/

    ReplyDelete