Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here we go again

Ok here I am. Starting anew. I am slowly but surely getting my motivation back with photography. I am currently trying to find time in my day for me to dedicate to uploading and editing photos so for now, non of these are going to be messed with. Photography is such a fun hobby for me. With the addition of a new family member, it has become harder for me to find the time to do anything for myself. Once these two kiddos are asleep at the end of the night, I pass out. But here I am, starting again and promising to get back to my hobby.

This week has been tough with Juno being sick and Nola just having received 4 vaccines! Nobody was in a good mood. Including yours truly but there was no way I was going to take a picture of this mug on days like that.






Even Siouxsie was in a bad mood. hahaa

1 comment:


  1. "Watch What-If" is a special column on aBlogtoRead that asks the playful question "what if an iconic watch you know and love was offered in a different style?" The idea embraces a good timepiece's core design and replica watches has fun by offering new colors and material concepts to stimulate your senses. These ideas may be provocative, artistic, or just plain silly. This is about fun, Photoshop, and the rolex replica sale celebration of wrist watch design and experimentation. The original design we work off of will always be at the bottom of the article. The designs are brought to swiss replica watches life by Beau Hudspeth who does the artwork and concepting after he and I choose the models and styles to focus on. These "special design experiments" are extremely time consuming and replica watches uk labor intensive but we hope you enjoy the results. Ideas and comments are more than welcome. Enough response may even lead to a round two of design of the same replica watches - so please comment below. You are also encouraged to suggest the watches that should make it into the rolex replica sale Watch What-If section here on aBlogtoRead.

    ReplyDelete