Monday, July 20, 2009

29 years ago today

I was born.

Today has been such a wonderful day! I've had a wonderful few days in fact! Mornings that started after 8am, Pancakes, Sushi, Presents from the hubby, and to cap it all off... a dessert party at my Friend Amy's house! She made this amazing cake that should go down in cake history for all of the awesomeness it possessed. She is a fantastic baker/cook and an even more fantastic (if that's possible) blogger! Her blog Playing House has become an obsession of mine. So THANK YOU AMY!!!!!

Here are a few photos I snapped of our night.




THE CAKE!!!!





Thank you all so much for making my birthday such a special one! ::beaming with love::

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! I'm thrilled that you had a great birthday... I love other peoples' birthdays as much as my own :) I love the group shot, especially the fact that Ollie's a blur in the foreground! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST cake I have ever seen! HOW COOL! What a nice surprise too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is by far the most awesomeist rad cake I have ever seen! You are a lucky gal! I bet it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete