Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tomatoes & Bubbles

This past weekend was spent in the back yard. Nothing really to do but lounge around in our pj's all day and play. My tomatoes are starting to ripen. I can't wait to make something with them! Or maybe just eat them by themselves with a little salt. YUM! My mom and aunt will be here in 3 weeks and hopefully they'll get to pick a few for themselves as well. My aunt has this amazing garden with every kind of veggie you can imagine. It produces buckets and buckets of vegetables and my mom flies out there (out there, being Louisiana) sometimes to satisfy her throbbing green thumb. Hard hard work. Hopefully I'll have a garden like that some day. well...maybe a little smaller.


Juno, like every other kid on the planet, loves bubbles! And unlike the hyperventilated days of my youth, today's kids get to reap the benefits of motorized bubble machines. "Now blowing over 5,000 bubbles a minute!".
The bug can't get enough of them! He lets it run till the batteries squeeze their last bit of juice into the rotating mechanism and that last huge bubble comes bellowing out.
We love the bubble machine.


1 comment:

  1. We need a bubble machine too! I love Juno's expression while he holds the baseball bat!!!!

    ReplyDelete