Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wah-fou

Yesterday the bug and I went over to Weh-weh-befs house to play with the doggies and hang in the back yard. It was windy but that didn't stop Junebug from running around the whole time with Pixel (juno calls her tickle haha.. so cute). After a bunch of running and screaming all that energy out, we went inside for a snack.

Elizabeth had blueberry waffles on hand and the cuteness continued.

Exhibit A


what a goof ball.



I would have lightened these up in photoshop, but i'm still trying to learn how to use it. haha.

4 comments:

  1. Eggo waffles were my FAVE when I was Juno's age. They're timeless! I loved meeting him last night, he's such a happy kid! Excited to see more of your photography here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were Kashi multi-grain blueberry waffles! After a bite or 2, the butter was the center of attention. I love that boy.

    ReplyDelete