Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sahalie Falls

Today Ryan, Junebug and I took a little road trip out to Sahalie Falls. I can't believe this place is only an hour away!!!! So beautiful.








He looked in this log for like a good 5 minutes yelling for bugs.



It was so nice to be at the waterfall today. I have never lived this close to so many beautiful places. An hour in one direction drops me at the coast. Long rock jetties beckoning you to walk their paths into the sunset. An hour the other way leaves you speechless as the deafening roar of the waterfall sends the cool mist up to kiss your face. An hour and some change north and you are right in the middle of the city of Portland. It's pretty amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! The B&W of that tree looks like a HUGE boob!

    This reminds me of Seattle! So pretty! I can't believe how big Juno is getting! Such great pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Angie that tree does look like a boob! Who doesn't love a good boob? haha Juno is getting so big, and handsome. All of your pictures are beautiful! Thank you for the daily dose of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete