Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flower Blog?

This is turning into a flower blog instead of a photog blog! But I can't help it! The flowers here in Eugene are insane. Today I found the tiniest little blue flowers out under a bush in our yard. The bloom is about the size of a pea. So Small!!!





Even my plants are starting to sprout!! This is cilantro that has poked up through the soil.



And here are my sunflowers!



Gardening in Eugene takes your mind of all the rain. You find yourself wishing for more rain so you don't have to fool around with hoses and watering cans. I can't wait to actually get some veggies from my other bed. I'll post pictures of them later. I am growing hot peppers and will be making pepper sauce. Look at me and my green thumb!

4 comments:

  1. so cute! i guess i should start gardening then, it has been raining here like i've never seen it! i think it rained for like 10 days straight. i'm so not born for this... ;)

    you're flower blog is too cute, i love it.
    more more more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO CILANTRO!!! I love the blue flowers! GORGEOUS! The first picture you can see a bug on one of them! I love macro! These pictures are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ang and Maria!! hahaha, I forgot about the cilantro. hahaha. You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary I wish we lived closer now!!!! I want to take you on a tour of my garden, and I want to spend a day in yours! I cannot wait until the garden is in full bloom with fruits, herbs, and veggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete