Monday, March 30, 2009

Hail at will

The weather has been crazy here lately. The sun peaks out like the tease she is and then pops back behind the clouds that seem to have taken permanent residence here in good ol Eugene. Yesterday it was sunny for a about twenty minutes then rain for a half hour then sunny again for 5 minutes then Hail! Crazy. It was cool watching it come down though, so I snapped a couple shots.
This is the hail coming down
Photobucket

And this is Ryan and Siouxsie watchin' it come down
Photobucket

I'm sure it'll be raining here all throughout April and May. It's nice hearing the rain come down when you're falling asleep.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Ryan and Siouxsie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ang! She ran away right after that so I'm glad I got it when I did. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats how it is here, too! The other night, it just came down so hard & my friend texted me "its HAILING! NJ is so weird..."... haha she is also from CA. Its like that always though, I guess thats why its called the garden state! :)

    Great shots though, I love the hail one! You can really get how hard its coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur. I love hearing the rain on the window when I'm in bed, chasing sleep. <3

    ReplyDelete