Monday, September 5, 2011

Look Mommy! A city!!!

A statement I never made growing up. Our son on the other hand has lived in Oregon longer than he lived in la. And that fact threw me for a loop the other day. I'm happy that he has had the chance to spend his childhood surrounded by such beautiful country. Lush greenery every where you look. Rivers and lakes to play in. But it's just so weird to think about since I grew up in much more of a metropolitan area.

When we drive up to Portland his hands and forehead are glued to the window looking at all the buildings and lights. He says "Look Mommy!! A city!!!" and it makes me laugh.

My little Oregon boy...

10 comments:

  1. It's so true! Not a California boy by any real means...Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into.


    escape games
    new escape games
    Point and click games
    free online escape games
    online escape games


    ReplyDelete
  3. Manostaxx
    Slay the Email Monster! How to Manage Inbox Overload and Actually Get Stuff Done
    https://producaoindustrialblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/slay-the-email-monster-how-to-manage-inbox-overload-and-actually-get-stuff-done/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful thoughts. Very touchy. Please check this game Traffic Racing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete