Monday, September 21, 2009

Junebugz

Last Thursday was picture day at Busy Bee Academy (Juno's preschool). He sat so well for the photographer (which was a huge surprise to me. He hasent sat on something in a strange environment since I traumatized him with the Snow White ride at Disneyland a year ago).

We made a point to watch the girl before him take her pictures so he could see that all was good and there would be no scariness. Except for the creepy bearded photographer who said 'that's gooood huunney' one too many times.

Once we got home I just couldn't let him go without snapping a few photos of him myself. Here are a few of the pictures I took (with a little more personality than the school shots) of my little Junebug.




5 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome in his little vest!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love him! He looks so much like you! The middle shot is my favorite! He is such a little man now. I can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute, Mary... my goodness!! So grown up!!

    ReplyDelete